Over the past few weeks the students have been preparing a presentation about a belonging that is important to them. Be it because it was bought by someone special, or perhaps because it is something that brings them luck. As a stimulus to this project I told the class about one of my own special belongings, my sock (pictured above). I explained where I had got it from and why it was lucky, to give them an idea on the type of things they should mention. Below is a clip of my speech:
The students then practiced their presentations within their groups. Over the various sessions, the presentations were written and revised in order to make them more colloquial and fluent. Once they had prepared enough, the different groups met up and filmed their presentations in the style of a natural conversation. Below are the videos (in no particular order):
Group 1
Group 2
Group 3
Group 4


No comments:
Post a Comment